The Supervisor’s Daily Log allows for information to be documented per day and archived. Information in the Supervisor’s Daily Log can not be viewed by non-administrative users.
The Supervisor’s Daily Log has a standard “General” category and additional categories can be created.
Create Additional Categories:
- Click “Features” -> “System Configuration“.
- Click “Supervisor Log Categories“.
- Click “Create New Category“.
- Enter the category name. A Minimum of 3 characters is required. Categories will be shown alphabetically. Start the category with a number to put items in a specific order (if needed).
- Click “Create Supervisor’s Log Category Type“.
Entering Information Into The Supervisor’s Daily Log:
- Click “Scheduling Admin“.
- Click “Edit Today’s Schedule“.
- Navigate to the correct date (if needed).
- Expand the “Supervisor’s Daily Log” section (if needed).
- Click “Edit Your Entry“.
- Once changes are made click “Update Supervisor’s Log” or “Update Supervisor’s Log & Email To Sysops“.
Information in the log will be organized with the most recent information at the top and broken down by each category.
Note: If a category is deleted, the prior records for that category will be merged into the General category.